Assistent Storemanager Vlaamsch Broodhuys Amsterdam
Vlaamsch Broodhuys | 32-38 uur | Amsterdam
As an Assistant Store Manager at Vlaamsch Broodhuys, you are the right hand of the store manager. In the absence of the store manager, you are the first point of contact for your colleagues in the store. During the training period, you will learn all about our beautiful bread and pastries. After two weeks, you are ready: you are now a true bread ambassador!
What will you do
- You assist the store manager in creating schedules and placing orders.
- In the absence of the store manager, you are the first point of contact for the team.
- You ensure that the presentation of our products is top-notch so that all attention can be focused on the ultimate bread experience.
- You sell our bread and prepare Dimitri's sandwiches and beverages.
Who are you
- You are enthusiastic! You enjoy helping others and letting them enjoy the tastiest products.
- You want to gain experience in leadership.
- You have experience and an affinity for the hospitality industry.
- You are eager to learn and enjoy improving your skills.
- You work in a solution-oriented manner, don't stress too easily, and have a hands-on mentality.
- A customer's question? No problem, you know how to send every customer home with a satisfied feeling.
- You are available for 4 to 5 days, both weekdays and weekends.
What we offer
- A versatile job in a friendly team.
- A informative training period and opportunities for growth.
- Salary according to the hospitality industry collective labor agreement.
- Good pension scheme.
- Vacation days and compensation.
- Of course, you can enjoy our delicious bread every day.
About Vlaamsch Broodhuys
Vlaamsch Broodhuys bakes like top chefs cook, with high-quality ingredients, culinary passion, and years of experience. Since 1996, Dimitri Roels and his bakers have been baking nutritious and flavorful sourdough bread. Vlaamsch Broodhuys introduced top chefs and later also Dutch households to bread as it is meant to be. Dimitri Roels knew he had a pioneering role at that time. He was already confident and had a mission to make people consciously enjoy bread again, every day. With success, because anyone who smells the scent of real bread can never go back. Good bread connects people at the table and is an integral part of our bread culture. In addition to bread, we also make all viennoiserie and pastries in-house at Vlaamsch Broodhuys.
Are you interested? Respond quickly to this vacancy, and we would love to meet you!